I’m Antonio R., a manufacturing engineer with more than ten years of experience in optimizing industrial processes. I earned my degree in engineering from Stanford University, where I gained the knowledge and expertise to improve manufacturing systems, reduce costs, and enhance product quality.
I’m passionate about lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, and project management, and I’ve helped numerous companies achieve their production goals. My focus on innovation and continuous improvement drives me to seek new ways to enhance efficiency, productivity, and safety in the industrial sector.
I love sharing my insights and knowledge with the wider engineering community, which is why I regularly write about the latest trends and innovations in the industry on my industrial blog. Whether you’re an experienced engineer or just starting out in the field, I believe that sharing knowledge is the key to driving progress and innovation.
We’re looking for articles that meet our high-quality standards and that have good odds of surviving our challenging review and editorial process.
• Write a post with insanely useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
• Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
• Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
• No freelancers or staff-writers, please.
• If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
How to contact us
Please send an email to the Editor: fill the form here. Start the Subject line with GUEST POST (in ALL CAPS).
• Tell us briefly who you are.
• State the title of your proposed post.
• Outline the topic with bullet points.
• Include 1 or 2 links to other coadengineering.com articles that you will use to supplement your points.
• Tell us how WTD readers would benefit from your post.
Your post must:
• Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
• Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
• Have a conclusion.
• Have a call to action for readers after the conclusion.
• Be 800 – 1500 words long.
• Have links to at least 2 posts already published on coadengineering.com.
• Have an author bio at the end (about 40 words). You can link to your blog and a product of yours that is offered free to WTD readers. Please send us the links and we will add them.
• Have a killer title.
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on coadengineering.com. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to coadengineering.com.